Dear Sprint

Dear Sprint,

I am sorry to have to tell you on the internet, but I am going to have to let you go. We have had 10 years of bliss and don't get me wrong, I really loved you, even though you jacked me last month for $200 because you said that I used too much of your time. I know you are going to be pissed when you find out who I have decided to start a new relationship with.

It is with your younger sister Boost Mobile.

I know, I know you are really mad, but hey, at least I kept it within the family. I am sorry but I couldn't resist her lure. She said she would give me the world for $50. You wanted $90 plus tax. Really? Tax? She said that I could have unlimited time with her, you said you could only give me 900 of your daytime minutes. And here's the kicker: You are always asking me for a commitment, but she said that I could leave her at any time. How could a guy resist that offer? I made up my mind the moment she exposed her Blackberry. I was hooked.

I will always keep your memories with me. Even though I remember how you let all my buddies use you that one night in Vegas, when I was passed out. Yes, I saw the pictures. It's ok, I have long forgiven you because you were the only one who let me in without limits at 7pm, while all the rest of them didn't give their men unlimited access until 9pm.

I do apologize for the ex-girlfriend who pulled a Naomi Campbell on you. She was crazy I admit, but I am glad that you had good insurance. Those guys at the Sprint store had you up and running in no time. Ah...memories.

Maybe someday we may cross paths, and who knows, I may look at you and say, "hot damn!" And we may even get back together. But until then, I wish you all the best in the world.

By the way, I've changed my locks and my phone number.

Love,

Jeev

Popular Posts